Saturday, October 22, 2011

-161- The Move


Waffles are so good. Waffle House's waffles are even better than just "waffles" (in my opinion). I actually only  just tried Waffle House tonight for the first time, but I can guarantee it wasn't the last time (especially since there's one right down the street from us now)!

Moving day was a success. Justin's family and our friend Quentin came out to help with everything, and we couldn't have done it without them. I'm so thankful for all the supportive and helpful people in our lives! I can't wait to spend the next (at least) 13 months in this new apartment! I am so looking forward to cooking in the new kitchen, especially. We even have a pantry now! Woohoo! Moving up in the world. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can come visit you sometime! And then you can cook for me. Lol.

    I love waffles too!!!!!!! I've never been to Waffle House though. Normally we just make them at home.

    ReplyDelete