Friday, October 21, 2011

-160- Unbelievable


This is our moving truck! Justin picked it up this morning. Funny story: he was stopped at the first stop light he came to after exiting the U-Haul parking lot, and two men ran towards the vehicle, opened the door, and jumped in. He was like, what??! He asked them what they were doing and all they kept saying was "Work! Work!" and he kept telling them to get out. Eventually, after driving to the next light, they got out. Surely we could have used the help, but the reason we rented our own truck was so we wouldn't have to pay for labor! Anyway, this story is funny now, but I was terrified when Justin called me and the first thing out of his mouth was, "You won't believe what just happened to me!"

1 comment:

  1. What I think is unbelievable is that you found a moving truck with your last name plastered across the back of it. :D

    That is crazy, and it would have terrified me too! I think this is why I always keep my doors locked when I'm driving.

    ReplyDelete