Saturday, October 15, 2011

-154- Two-A-Day



This day deserves two pictures because it is very special (although I do reserve the right to post more than one picture per day regardless of its "specialness"... just sayin'). For one, since we were in town, that means I was able to have Saturday night coffee with Rebekah. Unfortunately, Anna wasn't able to join us. It was great catching up and time passed so quickly as it always does when we're together. Also, today is the anniversary of the day Justin proposed to me. I can't believe it's been a year already! It feels like it was just last week. Anyway, these pictures depict my love for my two best friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy for both of these things. I like that picture of the rings, btw.

    I think in honor of both our friendship and your relationship with Justin, you should go watch the video that we made for you proposal - No Life Without Wife.

    Yep, that's definitely what you should do.

    ReplyDelete