Saturday, October 8, 2011

-147- How Curiosity of the Cat Almost Killed the Cat Owner


We packed a little more today. It was so nice outside that we took the cat gate down from the hallway and placed it to block the open front door, leaving the bedroom open to wandering feline activity if we didn't remember to shut the door. Well, of course I didn't remember, so when I left the bedroom to place a freshly packed box in the living room with the rest of the others, I returned to the bedroom without a thought about where the cat was. Now, you must remember that ever since we moved in we did not allow Chloe into our room, so I am not used to seeing her in there. Well, I went back to the closet to finish up, and I see two big glowing orbs facing me in the bottom dark corner - scared the crap outta me!!! Then it just made me laugh once I realized it was the silly old cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment