Thursday, September 22, 2011

-131- Home Style Meal (Dad Style)


I know I post a lot about food... but I love it and many times it's the only major thing that varies from day to day.

This meal was also particularly special because it's one of the few things that my Dad made whenever he happened to make lunch or dinner. It's his version of taco salad: lettuce, tomatoes, grated cheddar cheese, kidney beans, ground beef, and Nacho Cheese Doritos, topped off with Thousand Island dressing. I never realized until Justin, as well as one of my co-workers a few days ago, mentioned that they are used to eating taco salad with Catalina dressing. I think I will stick with my Thousand Island, thank you very much.

There was only one bad thing about this meal: I grated a tiny bit off the tip of my right ring finger. Looks like I'll have to wear a Band-Aid for quite a while now...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't grate that finger into the taco salad ...

    Grater cuts hurt! I'm sorry that you got one :(

    And there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting about food all the time! It's about the only thing that changes in my days too.

    ReplyDelete