Sunday, September 11, 2011

-120- Relief in a Jar


I had to use the gel in this little tub for my right knee this afternoon after work... which is why I'm quitting my weekend job after the next two weekends. I've had problems with my right knee for a couple years, then it got better, then it got worse when I started working with Kraft. It's quite a physical job, and unfortunately it is causing me to have pain. I'm just incredibly thankful that I can even consider quitting because I still have my full time job with the county during the week.

On another note, I can't believe it's been ten years since that fated 9/11. Today we remember those innocent lives who were lost in such a tragic incident. However unjust and in vain their deaths may have been, it reminds me that life on this earth is temporary, and makes me hope and yearn for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment