Monday, September 19, 2011

-128- Take Out


This evening brought absolutely beautiful weather, so as soon as I walked in the door from work I said to Justin, "I have a great idea: let's have a picnic for dinner." So instead of making sandwiches (which we'd both had for lunch) we just picked up some Chik-Fil-A and went to that big park we first visited back on June 10th. The weather just had not been comfortable enough to be out in until now to go back out there, so that explains our long absence from it. Anyway, we enjoyed our "Chikin" and then played a little catch with a Frisbee and just enjoyed the nice day. I can't wait until it starts getting consistently cooler!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had parks with wide grassy expanses here.

    A Chik-Fil-A picnic would be lovely! The weather has been great the past couple of days, which makes me want to enjoy time outside.

    ReplyDelete