Wednesday, September 21, 2011

-130- Stovetop Dinner


I was very excited to make chicken korma over couscous for dinner tonight. I decided to make something green to add to our plates, so I opened the bag of frozen broccoli I happened to have. I was disappointed when I saw that it was mostly a bunch of cut up stalks rather than heads, which I think are the best part.

Although my korma sauce was from a jar, it was still mighty delicious. It brought back a rush of so many good memories of Oxford and the church I went to there, because that is where I first had it. Surprisingly enough, the cafeteria at ACU made it pretty well, too.

1 comment:

  1. We love to get the Indian sauce jars from Central Market. While of course they're not as good as homemade, we think they're still pretty fantastic. We actually had chicken korma this past week (from a jar). Funny that we would eat the same thing this week - at least when it's something as random and specific as korma from a jar!

    ReplyDelete