Sunday, July 31, 2011

-78- Iceberg


A nightly routine for Chloe and Justin is that right before we go to bed, she meows and meows, meaning she wants fresh water. He always puts a couple of ice cubes in it too. Well, this morning before we left for church, he decided to give her some ice again. And by "some ice" I mean a miniature iceberg, as pictured above. She just kind of sniffed it at first, and then drank the water around it. What a diva cat.

Sidebar: I know her tray and bowls have dogs on them, but I have no idea why. Strangely enough, neither does Justin.

2 comments:

  1. My cats have a system. Since I have two, this is the code they speak:

    If Kitten meows, it means they need food.
    If Capote meows, it means they need water.

    Never fails.

    Kitten never meows for water, and Capote never meows for food. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's hilarious! I love how you've figured it out too. :)

    ReplyDelete