Tuesday, May 15, 2012

-367- One Year


Well, today marks my last daily post, because it is our one year anniversary. Surprisingly, our thawed out wedding cake tasted just as good as it did a year ago. We actually got to eat an entire slice tonight, though, in addition to the bit we fed each other. It was quite humorous, as depicted above.


I have learned a lot this year, like just how selfish and lazy I can be, but I have also learned how faithful and good God is, and how blessed I am to be able to borrow Justin as my companion in this life. We are constantly sharpening one another and I am excited for what the next year holds.

As far as this blog goes, I am done. If I decide to write more about life I will for sure let you know. It will probably be on a different blog though (as if I needed another one). I like to stick with themes on blogs...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment