Thursday, February 9, 2012

-271- Traffic Stop


The weirdest thing happened to me today on my drive home from work. When I was maybe 10 or 15 minutes from home, these two cops on motorcycles pulled through traffic (which had been unusually heavy at that spot) and stopped us from continuing. Right after I snapped this photo, I discovered why they'd done this. Several more motorcycle cops and SUV cops rushed through on the right side where they had cleared a way, followed by several large, white vans, the kind without windows. Even though I was stopped in traffic, I was still really interested. Well, after the cops let us continue on, I followed the flashing lights and exited a couple exits earlier than normal so I could be nosy and satisfy my curiosity. I was only partially satisfied, because in order to get home without driving in circles, I had to keep going past where the caravan had turned towards a shopping center. So really, my story is quite pointless and my curiosity did not yield much, but it was still exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment